Veterinary Services in Vancouver
We offer 24-hour emergency services with no additional emergency fee. Your pet can be seen at any time of the day or night for the regular exam fee. Our doctors and staff are trained to handle all small animal emergencies and our doctors receive regular continuing education to keep up with new treatments and developments in veterinary medicine.
In addition to emergency veterinarian services, we offer annual exams and vaccinations, prescription pet diets, spays and neuters, pain management, professional grooming, dentistry and in house blood work, X-rays, and ultrasound all at our 24-hour animal hospital in Vancouver, Washington.
- Trained Nursing Staff 24/7
- Intensive Care and Isolation Facilities
- Fully Equipped Operating Room
- Onsite Pharmacies/Prescriptions
- Orthopedic Care
- Pre-anesthetic Blood Testing
- Parasite Control
- Oxygen Chamber
- Specialty Care (specialty hospitals)
- Quality X-ray and Ultrasound Diagnostic Facilities
- Pain Management and Control